Suppress is a research group at the Universidad de León that is working on the following research lines:
- Automatic control of Industrial Processes.
- Local and remote supervision of Industrial Processes through the internet
- Measurement, control and monitoring of Energy in installations and buildings.
- Building automation.
- Monitoring Complex Industrial Processes using Data Mining and Visual Data Mining.
- Development of Technological Platforms for e-learning in engineering education.
- Development of Virtual and Remote Laboratories.
- Content Managers for Interactive Training and Simulations in Technology-related Education.